Archive for the ‘longevity’ Category

Longevity

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012

Recent research shows that only about 30 percent of longevity is determined by genetics, the other 70 percent is up to you.

Your habits determine how old your brain is, and then how long you will live and how well you will live.

Change your brain to change you age.